- 08/04/2017 – June 2017 Textile and Apparel Import Report
- 08/03/2017 – The Office of the United States Trade Representative annually publishes the National Trade Estimate Report on Foreign Trade Barriers (NTE). The Trade Policy Staff Committee requests interested persons to submit written comments by October 25, 2017 to assist in identifying significant barriers to U.S. exports of goods, services, and U.S. foreign direct investment for inclusion in the 2018 NTE report.
- 08/03/2017 – USTR Report to Congress on Trade Enforcement Priorities. Published July 2017.
- 07/19/2017 – Department of Commerce Initiation of Antidumping Duty (AD) Investigations of Imports of Low Melt Polyester Staple Fiber (Low Melt PSF) from the Republic of Korea (Korea) and Taiwan. Preliminary injury determination from the USITC on or before August 11, 2017.
- 07/05/2017 – Request for Comments and Notice of Public Hearing Concerning an Out-of-Cycle Review of Rwanda, Tanzania, and Uganda Eligibility for Benefits under AGOA. Petition filed by Secondary Materials and Recycled Textiles Association. Public comments due July 21.
- 06/29/2017 – The United States Trade Representative (USTR) announced today the outcome of the Trump Administration’s Annual Review under the Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) , which included adding certain Travel Good lines under consideration to GSP for ALL beneficiaries, effective July 1, 2017.