- 05/22/2017 –_ CITA is soliciting public comments on a request from the Government of Bahrain to modify the U.S.-Bahrain FTA rules of origin for certain knit and woven apparel. Comments must be received by July 21, 2017.
- 05/10/2017 – Determination to Approve CAFTA-DR Commercial Availability Request Certain Two-Way Stretch Polyester/Rayon/Spandex Twill Weave Fabric: 209.2017.04.03.Fabric.ST&RforMedline
- 05/05/2017 – March 2017 Textile and Apparel Import Report
- 05/01/2017 Office of the United States Trade Representative released the 2017 “Special 301” Report, reviewing global developments on trade and intellectual property and identifying trading partners with harmful records on protection, enforcement, or market access for U.S. innovators and creators.
- 04/26/2017 - Coming in May-- eCommerce in Europe Webinar Series --European-focused webinars to explore the EU’s Digital Single Market Strategy and what it means for U.S. retailers looking to acquire European customers. The webinars are free to U.S. exporters after registration.
- 04/25/2017 – – Determination to Approve CAFTA-DR Commercial Availability Request: Certain Woven Modal-Polyester Printed Fabric: 208.2017.03.20.Fabric.BWAandDillards
- 04/12/2017 – Department of Commerce report on Miscellaneous Tariff Bills.
- 04/03/2017 – The U.S. Trade Representative has released the 2017 National Trade Estimates Report on foreign trade barriers.